? ??????????????X-Ray High Heel? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (221 Ratings)??30 Grabs Today. 27045 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Flip Flops? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (284 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 46443 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wicked Weekend..........;)

My only computer access still involves a dungeon........eeek! My body rejects the very thought of schlepping up and down those stairs, even for you, my darlings. Fuck all, I hate this basement. I always have, really. I have a thing for light. I am also a fan of happiness, something I have been lacking this weekend. Clearly need to fix that first thing in the morning.

Could be directly related to the breakdown of both my ability to access the internet or leave my home on the same day. Oh yeah, my brakes went out yesterday as well. Somebody give me a knife and a bad person, that's all I need, then I will find my inner happiness quite quickly. Sex would have done the trick quite nicely too, but alas, no dead bodies and no sex. *sigh*

Wicked thought for the night: I hope my dreams have Marilyn Manson and Rob Zombie soundtracks, sex or slasher, that's the kind of mood music that will be appropriate ;)

2 comments:

Pennypenpen said...

i rather enjoy the darkness of the bat cave. you should embrace it. and... you really should get laid.
:-)
-Pen

Wicked Shawn said...

Not embracing the bat cave, hate that fucking hell hole...

As for the other, well, that situation has been rectified. :))